Playit Apk is a video player which is quite powerful that supports lots of video formats like MP4, MPG, 3GP, MOV, AVI, M4V, and other formats. Not only it supports video, but it can also easily play all the formats of Audio such as Mp3, WAV, AAC, OGG, WMA, and more. After all of this, this media player is capable of offering more than the above. This is integrated with special tools and features that can help you to enhance your entertainment experience. The best thing that this player offers you is the free downloading capability. Playit app is totally free of charge which means you can download it for free.
Playit Apk Features
- Supports All Formats – It doesn’t matter what video or audio format that you want to play, Playit can instantly open and play any format on your device.
- Floating Video Player – When you minimize the window of the Playit app, a floating video player will appear on the screen and you can watch the video while you are doing another work on the device.
- Analyze Media Files – A list of all the media files on your device will appear on the screen. So you don’t have to search each and every file separately. All Videos in one tab and all Audio in one tab.
- Online Video Search Engine – If you want to browse for videos online then there is a search bar that you can use to find videos. You can play them on this video player.
How to Download
- To download and Install Playit Apk you need a smartphone with at least Android 4.2 OS. This player is not available for iOS devices. Then the Android Markets categorize this app in the in-App Purchases.
- Use the Playit download link available on this page to get the Playit Apk file. It is free.
- If you have already allowed third-party installations just open the Apk file right after you downloaded it. If not allow them in settings.
- Complete the installation using the default Android installer on your device.
- After that, go to the App list on your Android smartphone and find the Playit App
How to Use Playit App
- Opening A Video – Open the Playit player and tap on the video tab on the screen. This will load all the videos on your Android device. Then select a video that you want to play and tap on it.
- Create A Playlist – Go to all songs and tap on the plus button on the right side of the screen. Give a name for the playlist and add songs to it.
- Adjusting Brightness, Volume, and Playback Progress – Swipe and drag up on the left side of the Playit player to increase the brightness level and swipe and drag down to decrease. Increase the volume by swiping up on the right side of the player screen and down to decrease. Then change the playback progress by swiping left or right in the middle of the player screen.
- Online Video Search – Go to the main screen of the Playit app and find the search bar on the top of the screen. Type a keyword of paste URL in order to search for the videos online. There is a web browser that integrated with the app to help with this task.