PixelLab is a photo editing app. That allows you can create posters and images from scratch. Adding stylish 3d text, stickers, shapes, and drawing on top of your picture has never been easier. This app offers you a ton of features so you can make any idea that you can imagine.
The app features a streamlined interface that offers the easy discovery of all its tools. This includes specific tabs and customizable tools for adding text, 3D text, text effects, colors, and fonts, a wide array of stickers, custom drawing tools for more artistic users, and a wide array of other tools for Background removal, editing image perspective, loading memes, a library of famous text quotes, and much more.
Pixellab APK has its own import/export service that can handle all popular image formats. All in all, the developers of this app have managed to expand the capability of this app to include over 60 valuable tools, with more scheduled to be added regularly.
PixelLab APP Features
- The app provides lots of text effects such as Shadow, Background, Inner Shadow, Emboss, Stroke, 3d text, Reflection, Mask.
- You can customize and add as much text as you want.
- You can add your own images from the gallery. This can be effective if you have your own sticker or want to combine two pictures.
- Set your text to any fill option, a radial gradient, be it the plain color, the texture of an image, or linear gradient.
- Save everything you can as a project and will still be available for use after closing the application.
- Using the given meme preset, you can easily keep your memes ready for sharing in seconds.
- You can easily remove any picture background and add as you require.
- You can add and customize many more stickers, shapes, emojis.
- Add 3D text overlay on any image.
- Raise the look of your images by applying a few available effects, including Available, Hue, Stripes, Saturation.
- Many more essential features are required in photo editing.
Pros and Cons of Pixellab APP
- Rich Text Editing
- Versatile Design Tools
- User-Friendly Interface
- Extensive Font Library
- Export Options
- Limited Animation Features
- No Video Editing Capability
- Occasional Glitches and Bugs
- Limited Customization Options
How to use PixelLab
- Open the app and go to the main dashboard of the app.
- You will find several themes to start with, or you can start with a blank page also.
- Text, Current Date, Sticker, Shapes, and Drawing is different options that you will find on the main screen.
- Click the + sign to add any option from the top bar menu.
- Manage layers on the app by clicking the ‘Layer’ icon from the top bar.
- Apply one-by-one options to complete your editing process.
- Now you are ready to upload your masterpiece on social media, and also save it into your gallery by clicking the Save option.